About Me

My photo
I'm just a person out of Sunny ole' Southern California. I have a passion for photography and cars, I hope to mix these two items together to present something interesting for you all to look at! A little bit about me: I'm just a person from Southern California, love it here and couldn't imagine living anywhere else. Ever since I picked up my moms Minolta years ago, I've been into photography. The idea of capturing a image, a visual still, is just amazing to me. I hope to post some of my own photography that some of you may enjoy. I am also a avid skateboarder, and drive a 1991 Nissan 240sx. PEACE all!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

SPOCOM 6/14/09

SPOCOM has come to the Long Beach Convention center, now me, never been to a Spocom, was kind of hesitant at first to spend twenty dollars of my own money to go to this show. But, it was worth a shot, and wow, was it worth it. Many great cars, vendors, and dance crews came out for the show. NOS energy drink was out there giving free samples ( I normally don't drink energy drinks, but I mean, it was free. You gotta love free stuff. ) There were cars ranging to full built track cars, such as Justin Pawlak's new RX8, to full blown show cars like alot of the Scions that were there today, complete with TV's in the taillights ( I see no purpose once-so-ever in that, but each to his own. ) So enough of my blabbering, here's some pictures.

Audi

S2000

FD

BMW

BMW

Supra

Work Equip

FD

GS

GS

BMW

RSX

Levin

Integra

Random Fact - I really want a 16-35 F/2.8L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers