Quite possibly the most amazing car I’ve ever seen and heard in my life. The roar of the 4 rotor 26B motor idling sent chills up my spine. I can’t not express in words the greatness of this car. The wheels on this car also set it off pretty well, so amazing
- Zach Meister
- I'm just a person out of Sunny ole' Southern California. I have a passion for photography and cars, I hope to mix these two items together to present something interesting for you all to look at! A little bit about me: I'm just a person from Southern California, love it here and couldn't imagine living anywhere else. Ever since I picked up my moms Minolta years ago, I've been into photography. The idea of capturing a image, a visual still, is just amazing to me. I hope to post some of my own photography that some of you may enjoy. I am also a avid skateboarder, and drive a 1991 Nissan 240sx. PEACE all!
Other Blogs to check!
- DEAR Everyone viewing this blog!
- Integra snaps
- Panning practice...
- TAB Tuesday 4/27/09
- The coolest...
- Jtuned/Falken Tire Meet @ UTI Rancho 4/25/09 Part ...
- JTuned/Falken Tire Meet @ UTI Rancho 4/25/09 Part ...
- Vaughn Gitten Jr.
- The legacy lives on,
- Scion show @ Irwindale Speedway 4/5/09
- What goes down at Formula D...
- Okay one more...
- Quick shot of my car...
- Action shots!
- Quite possibly the most amazing car I’ve ever seen...
- Finally made myself one of these
- ▼ April (17)