As of today, this blog has been up for 7 days! With already OVER 1000 views! I cannot thank you all enough for this!
Please, if you like the blog, pass it around to friends, post it on myspace, email it to people, do whatever you can! All is appreciated!
There are going to be some great things coming in the future, along with a new, simpler style layout once I can figure out all the HTML stuff!
Please stay tuned, updated daily!
- Zach Meister
- I'm just a person out of Sunny ole' Southern California. I have a passion for photography and cars, I hope to mix these two items together to present something interesting for you all to look at! A little bit about me: I'm just a person from Southern California, love it here and couldn't imagine living anywhere else. Ever since I picked up my moms Minolta years ago, I've been into photography. The idea of capturing a image, a visual still, is just amazing to me. I hope to post some of my own photography that some of you may enjoy. I am also a avid skateboarder, and drive a 1991 Nissan 240sx. PEACE all!
Other Blogs to check!
- DEAR Everyone viewing this blog!
- Integra snaps
- Panning practice...
- TAB Tuesday 4/27/09
- The coolest...
- Jtuned/Falken Tire Meet @ UTI Rancho 4/25/09 Part ...
- JTuned/Falken Tire Meet @ UTI Rancho 4/25/09 Part ...
- Vaughn Gitten Jr.
- The legacy lives on,
- Scion show @ Irwindale Speedway 4/5/09
- What goes down at Formula D...
- Okay one more...
- Quick shot of my car...
- Action shots!
- Quite possibly the most amazing car I’ve ever seen...
- Finally made myself one of these
- ▼ April (17)