About Me

My photo
I'm just a person out of Sunny ole' Southern California. I have a passion for photography and cars, I hope to mix these two items together to present something interesting for you all to look at! A little bit about me: I'm just a person from Southern California, love it here and couldn't imagine living anywhere else. Ever since I picked up my moms Minolta years ago, I've been into photography. The idea of capturing a image, a visual still, is just amazing to me. I hope to post some of my own photography that some of you may enjoy. I am also a avid skateboarder, and drive a 1991 Nissan 240sx. PEACE all!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Finally made myself one of these

W’sup all! My names Zach Meister, I’m just a normal ol’ guy from Southern California. I love long walks on the beach…wait what.. time to be serious…

I’m a avid photographer, skateboarder, and car nut. I live my life with my camera and skateboard by my side. For those into skateboarding, I mainly like to skate pools and transitions, the feeling of getting some air doing a backside grab out of a pool is just a feeling like no other. As for my photography, I’ve been in love with this thing we call photography for years now, ever since I picked up my Mom’s old 35mm film camera years ago, it’s just felt right being behind the camera snapping shots, it’s what I love, it’s one of my favourite things in life to do. The snap of the shutter makes me feel great every time I hear it. Now, as for my car obsession, I was pretty much brought up with cars. My Mom’s first car that she had until I was about 5, was a 1964 Chevrolet Elcamino with a 396 in it. That car was absolutely amazing, the rumble of it warming up in the morning was a sound I loved. My family always supported my car habits, I’ve had a weird fascination with the VW Beetle my whole life, I’ve owned 2, but have now moved onto newer cars, I’m currently driving a 1991 Nissan 240sx, which I’ll post some pics of later. Before the 240, I had a 1991 Nissan 300zx. All fun cars and I wish I could have all of them at once.



Thanks much for reading all, I made this blog mainly to showcase my photography, I will try to update daily with at least one photo I have taken that is either new, or has been sitting on my computer.

-Zach Meister

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers