About Me

My photo
I'm just a person out of Sunny ole' Southern California. I have a passion for photography and cars, I hope to mix these two items together to present something interesting for you all to look at! A little bit about me: I'm just a person from Southern California, love it here and couldn't imagine living anywhere else. Ever since I picked up my moms Minolta years ago, I've been into photography. The idea of capturing a image, a visual still, is just amazing to me. I hope to post some of my own photography that some of you may enjoy. I am also a avid skateboarder, and drive a 1991 Nissan 240sx. PEACE all!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Some of the drifting from D1GP 5/2/09

More will be up very soon! This is all I had time to upload so far.

Tanaka gettin' his drift on.

Tandem @ D1GP 5/2/09

Sparco S13

Keep with the blog, it will be updated again tonight and more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers