About Me

My photo
I'm just a person out of Sunny ole' Southern California. I have a passion for photography and cars, I hope to mix these two items together to present something interesting for you all to look at! A little bit about me: I'm just a person from Southern California, love it here and couldn't imagine living anywhere else. Ever since I picked up my moms Minolta years ago, I've been into photography. The idea of capturing a image, a visual still, is just amazing to me. I hope to post some of my own photography that some of you may enjoy. I am also a avid skateboarder, and drive a 1991 Nissan 240sx. PEACE all!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Awesome Miata

Snapped this shot at HellaFlush of this amazing little Miata that just stood out to me. The way the rims just fit so well, it was truly a eye catcher, if it is the same car I'm thinking about ---- the specs are 15x10 with some 205/45/15's! 

Here's my shot of the fitment:

Miata

Video by Sonique128 on Vimeo.com--


For some more info on this car, please check out KinodPhotography's post on it ---

http://kinod.net/linhbergh/?p=157

I'm gone for now, time to go take a quick nap:) I am tireeed!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers